Created by Anna-Marie Rytter on January 26, 2016
These chocolate coconut macaroons are a very delicious treat that the whole family will enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Yield: 30 cookies
- 1 cup raw organic sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 6 tablespoons unbleached organic flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa (or cacao powder)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In a large bowl mix the sugar, agave nectar, almond milk, vanilla and salt. Mix in the coconut. In a separate bowl sift together the flour and cocoa and then add to the wet mixture.
- Combine well and then drop by tablespoon full onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10 minutes. (Don’t over-bake, as the bottoms will burn very easily)