Created by Anna-Marie Rytter on January 27, 2016
I love this vegetarian rendition of the popular skillet dinner. This is packed with flavor and it’s easy to put together.
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 25m
- Total Time: 35m
- Serves: 4
- 1 package 4 vegetarian sausages (Sliced into 1/4″ pieces)
- 2 pounds baby red yellow flesh potatoes (cut each potato into 4)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive or grapeseed oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the potatoes. Cook over med high heat until the potatoes are brown and almost cooked through.
- Add the garlic and white onion, and cook until transparent. Add the vegetarian sausage, green onion, and peppers. Cook over med low heat for another 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.